If you’re trying to eat healthy or your typical breakfast routine is getting old, AHP Bite-size Egg Frittatas are a tasty way to start the day. Perfectly cooked eggs could not be made more easily, and they taste divine.
AHP Bite-size Egg Frittatas
18 – 20 minutes
- muffin tin
- eggs: 12
- kosher salt: 1/2 t
- freshly ground pepper: 1/4 t
- freshly ground cumin: 1 t
- large yellow onion: 1
- spinach: 1 handfuls
- goat’s milk feta cheese: 1/2 c
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Finely chop onions, set aside.
- Beat eggs, kosher salt, ground pepper, and cumin in a large mixing bowl.
- Add onions, spinach and 3/4 c of the feta cheese.
- Grease the muffin pan.
- Evenly pour egg mixture in tin, about 3/4 full.
- Add the remaining cheese to the top of the egg mixture, barely pushing it down with a spoon.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.