This Christmas breakfast recipe is quick and easy. It’s perfect for any laid back meal, fabulous brunch or served for dessert. It’s best served immediately with real maple syrup, but can also be served with jam or a squeeze of lemon.
AHP Christmas Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 13×9 inch glass baking dish
- large mixing bowl
- sifter (for powdered sugar)
- melted salted butter: 1 stick or 1/2 c
- eggs: 8
- cow or goat milk (almond milk works too): 4 c
- vanilla extract: 1 T
- granulated sugar: 6 T
- all-purpose flour: 2-1/2 c
- powdered sugar: for sprinkling once baked
- maple syrup: pour over and serve
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place butter in a 9×13 glass baking dish and let melt in the oven until mixture is ready.
- Combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and granulated sugar in the large mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Add the all-purpose gradually using the hand-mixer. Be careful not to over mix.
- Pour batter over the melted butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Lightly dust AHP Christmas Breakfast Bread Pudding with powdered sugar and drizzle with your favorite maple syrup.
- Enjoy immediately!