Fondue is often made for romantic occasions, which is nice, but I can eat fondue at anytime. It’s always fun for brunch, lunch or dinner! No matter when or for whom you make the dessert, it just isn’t the same without a splash of Frangelico. So next time fondue is on the menu, look no further… this is the only recipe you’ll ever need.
AHP Drunken Strawberries
2 servings (but I can eat this serving all by myself)
- medium saucepan
- metal bowl (that will sit on top of your saucepan)
- semi-sweet chocolate chips: 6 ounces
- butter: 2 T (goat or cow)
- Frangelico: 1/2 to 1 ounces
- In a medium saucepan add 2 inches of water. The bowl should not touch the water.
- Place the metal bowl on top of the saucepan.
- Add ingredients
- Over medium heat let the water come to a boil.
- Stir frequently, until chocolate is melted and ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Start dippin!