Fall is here and it’s time to bake. Unfortunately, life often gets in the way of our baked confection dreams… that’s why we have food hacks! This hack is as simple as they come, a perfect recipe for toddlers to join in the fun, a busy parent or a novice in the kitchen.
AHP Easy Peach Cobbler Hack
50 – 55 minutes
- 7 x 11 inch pan
- cling peaches: 5 ounces
- Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix: 1 box
- cold goats butter (or cows butter): 6 ounces
- cinnamon and sugar: for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour cling peaches in a 7 x 11 inch pan, no grease needed.
- Using a fork, spread Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix evenly over the peaches. Use your fork to de-clump the cake mix.
- Cut cold butter into equal pieces and distribute on top of the cake mix.
- Sprinkle a light dusting of cinnamon and sugar over the top of the dish.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes if you don’t want it to fall apart.
Let’s fancify the food coming out of your kitchen.
The recipes in this section probably won’t be organic but they will be tasty. A food hacks base is centered around a pre-made element or boxed item but will have a twist. The twist allows what could be a boring or bland dish to become something that you wouldn’t be ashamed to serve to a chief! These recipes are easy yet wonderful and can be made on any budget. Food hacks allow an individual who may not be particularly inclined in the kitchen to provide fabulous meals, snacks or desserts to family and friends, without all the nerves and fuss. They are also great for people who just don’t have the time to make everything from scratch.