Summer is over and soon your iced coffee will be traded in for something that will keep you warm. If you make your own iced coffee and want to squeeze in a few cups before its too late, I have the recipe for you. Once you have tried AHP Iced Coffee you will kiss your boring, over-sweetened coffee goodbye.
I will post later how to make the perfect cold brew (hint, it’s not regularly brewed coffee that has been cooled down), but for now lets cross our fingers that you are making an impeccable iced coffee base and together we’ll add all the amazing extras!
AHP Iced Coffee
- cold brew coffee: 1/4 c
- water: 1/2 c
- sweetened condensed milk: 1T
- Frangelico liqueur: 1 ounce
- Mix coffee and water together in a cup. I use a mason jar for easy measuring but whatever vessel you’d like.
- Add 1T sweetened condensed milk, but if you don’t add liqueur another another tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk, it might be necessary. Don’t stir in milk to vigorously. Stir a time or two then let the milk slowly sink in the glass.
- If of age and desired, add Frangelico, stir just once more.