AHP Parmesan Crisps are great. They can be eaten like a chip, used for a little crunch in your salad, or added as a bit of flare to your charcuterie plate, (probably a big no-no, but they are an amazing addition).
AHP Parmesan Crisps
- baking sheet
- parchment paper or silicone mat
- Parmigiano-Reggiano: 6 ounces
- cayenne pepper: 1/2 t
- freshly ground black pepper 1/2 t
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover baking sheet pan with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- In a small bowl mix together Parmigiano-Reggiano, cayenne pepper, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Dish out a tablespoon of cheese onto baking pan, flattening the little mounds into discs.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. The AHP Parmesan Crisps must be golden brown or you will be left with undercooked floppy chewy cheese discs.