The BOSSE Bar Stools from IKEA are alright. They’re made of natural solid birch wood. The stools can be easily stored under a countertop or tucked away for extra seating for any impromptu gathering. Nice enough, but why stop there when you could jeuge them up with a hack and add extra flare!
BOSSE Bar Stool Dip Painting IKEA Hack
- BOSSE Bar Stools from IKEA
- paint surface, I used an old box
- paint brush
- Bud Light Lime-A-Ritas (optional)
- Gather supplies
- Assemble the stools using the IKEA instructions.
- Drink a Bud Light Lime-A-Rita.
- Measure and tape the stools at the desired height. Lime-a-Rita.
- Flip stools over on any painting surface, to paint the bottom section first.
- Paint section, then flip.
- Paint the top and remove tape.
- In their place.