You don’t need a bag of tricks or prescriptions to achieve long lashes or thick brows. Health is the main obstacle most people face in achieving their beauty goals. Please don’t misunderstand what I am saying. A healthful lifestyle is not going to change your bone structure, or redistribute fat to all the “right places.” What health will do is rebuild what has been stripped from your body in our harsh world of chemicals and toxins. Just as we moisturize and provide vitamins for the hair on top of our heads, we need to provide nutrients to our brows and lashes if we want them to grow strong and healthy.
Every time we wash our face with harsh chemicals, receive chemical peels, or whatever else, we are stripping our faces of key moisture and vitamins, leaving our lashes brittle and weak. There are a plethora of hair growth concoctions out there, many of them work. I am not claiming this cocktail is the only answer, but it has worked wonders for me.
AHP Lash & Brow Serum
- bottle with dropper: 2 ounces
- measuring cup
- disposable lash brushes (optional)
- organic almond oil: 1/4 ounce
- organic avocado oil: 1/2 ounce
- organic calendula oil: 1/2 ounce
- organic vitamin E: 1/4 ounce
- Mix ingredients!
- Before bed, use a disposable lash brush and coat with elixir.
- Apply a thin, even layer of AHP Lash & Brow Serum to brows and lashes. Don’t apply too heavily, you don’t want to clog any pores.