Want glowing, dewy, healthy skin? Stop using irritant cleansers (anything that’s not oil, lol)!
Why use the oil cleaning method?
The overuse of cleansers disrupts the skins ability to function normally. Don’t worry yourself, oil dissolves oil, trust me this works.
The affects of using harsh cleansing methods.
Skin may have some or all of these side effects and more:
- premature aging
- Your skin may increase its oil production.
How to cleanse your face using the oil cleansing method.
- Splash warm water on your face.
- Using the formulas below (skin type blends) apply about a quarter-size of your perfect blend to your face and massage into your skin in a circular motion.
- Dampen a washcloth with warm water and apply to face, once washcloth cools wipe away the oil.
Skin Type Blends
- Oily skin: Use a mixture of 1 part castor oil to 3 parts rosehip oil.
- Dry Skin: Use a mixture of 1 part castor oil to 9 parts rosehip oil.
- Balanced Skin: Use a mixture of 1 part castor oil to 8 parts rosehip oil.
Rosehip oil can be substituted for olive oil or many others.
- Cleanse your skin in the morning if you did so the night before. Use a warm cloth to freshen up your face.